This is a very unique opportunity within Fund Accounting! We are looking for an Accounts Payable analyst who will be responsible for supporting the entire expense payment process of company's biggest client - a global private markets firm providing customized investment and advisory solutions to some of the most sophisticated investors in the world.
- Maintaining a database of all funds' invoices
- Sending invoices for approvals
- Allocating the invoice across the relevant fund entities and classes within those entities
- Ensuring all invoices are approved and paid within payment terms
- Instructing multi-currency payments
- Working with CFO to manage intercompany expense re-allocation
- Being actively involved in the annual budget of fees and expenses
- monitoring actuals versus budget
- University degree
- Advanced knowledge of English language is a must in communication with the client
- 3+ years of experience with Accounts Payable
- Willingness to learn specifics of fund accounting
- MS Excel – Advanced
- Ability to work independently
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fully covered lunch vouchers
- Allowance for sport, leisure activities or transportation
- Regular team buildings
- Home Office
- Free parking and more