Accounts Payable Clerk:
Our client is a leading medical device distributor based in Cork. We are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their ever-growing team on a permanent basis.
· AP invoice processing for non-stock expenses and overheads.
· Create supplier payments through online banking and enter payments into SAP.
· Daily bank reconciliations.
· Coordinate the resolution of AP invoices, goods in and purchase order variances.
· Reconciliation of Trade Creditor and GRNI balances at month end.
· Execute monthly payment runs for stock and non-stock suppliers.
· Posting journals for accruals and prepayments.
· Intercompany GL account reconciliations.
· Liaise with management and suppliers to follow up on queries and approvals.
· Reporting and administration tasks.
· 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role (End to End Accounts Payable).
· Experience in Sap.
· Strong Computer literacy including MS Excel.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure and reach tight deadlines.
· Team player and excellent communication skills.