Accounts Payable Manager
As a key member of the Head Office team, reporting to Senior Management, the Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the Accounts Payable Department
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager will include but not limited to:
· Handling requisitions, sourcing best quality materials, equipment, plant and facilities
· Raising Purchase Orders and ensuring all orders get followed through
· Processing purchase orders received electronically from site and office locations within Ireland and UK.
· Generate PO’s via Coins
· Responsibility for controlling stock levels
· Ability to negotiate with suppliers, supply phasing, terms and conditions, prices and volume rebates
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Manager:
· Procurement experience with a knowledge or background in manufacturing an advantage
· Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
· Experience in pricing projects, working autonomously and within a team
· Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets.
· Excellent supplier relationship skills
· Willingness to learn and be flexible as required
· Able to promote a positive personal/professional profile, ensuring good reputation of the company at all times.
Competitive Salary for the right candidate