This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced lead to join and established business or for the right candidate a step up to a lead role, excellent salary, and benefits. The role will suit a natural leader with strong communication skills and technical AP background coming from a multinational or SSC background.
The AP Team Lead is responsible for leading the Accounts Payable Team and will be responsible for ensuring delivery by the team of specific daily targets and ongoing strategic development of the team. Working closely with the AP manager.
- Day to day management of a team of up to 10 direct reports
- Key responsibilities will be invoice processing, invoice discrepancy management and payments
- Quick resolution of escalations
- Ensure KPIs & SLA’s are met.
- Deliver a KPI driven team that focuses on process efficiency, accuracy & stakeholder experience.
- Review monthly KPI reports
- Maintain a structure within the team for collaborating with key stakeholders
- Build relationships with and support key contacts throughout the business
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of month end requirements for AP, such as accruals
- Compliance with SOX requirements
- Support Internal and External Audits
- Ensure goals and objectives are in place for the team
- Drive high performance & maintain effective leadership through effective 1:1’s and team meetings
- Develop talents, capabilities & skills, matching individual’s aspirations with the needs of the business
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Accounts Payable procedures
- Experience leading a team
- Good working knowledge of integrated ERP
- Experience in fast paced multinational environment
- Experience in a Shared Service Centre environment will be an advantage
- Any additional language will be an advantage.