Accounts Payable Supervisor
£28,000 - £30,000 DOE
Craigavon, County Armagh
Full time, Permanent
CPL are delighted to currently be working closely with a leading player within the transport & logistics industry as they seek to recruit an experienced accounts payable professional on a full-time permanent basis.
Roles & Responsibilities;
· Undertake responsibility for the day-to-day running of a busy Accounts Payable function
· Staff management within the AP team including creation of KPI’s, co-ordination of tasks and overall development
· Managing supplier accounts
· Processing and filing supplier invoices for timely payment within agreed credit terms with each supplier
· Keeping all accounts up to date and ensure any queries/invoice issues are dealt with immediately.
· Production of a monthly accruals listing
· Maintain good relationships with suppliers and other internal stakeholders.
· Conduct month-end closure procedures for the Purchase Ledger, with a focus on promptly reconciling the control accounts.
What we are looking for;
· A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a busy Accounts Payable team.
· Experience of a high-volume Purchase Ledger.
· Experience of a multi-company, multi-currency Accounts Payable environment.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· A knowledge of UK and Irish VAT would be beneficial.
· A working knowledge of Sage accounting packages would be desirable.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
· Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to meet set deadlines.
If this sounds like an opportunity that could potentially be of interest to you, simply get in touch with Nathaniel Ferris by applying to this advertisement or giving me a call.