CPL is actively recruiting for an experienced Accounts Receivable Collector to join our client, a Global Leading Financial Services company with offices based in Belfast City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career working for a true market leader.
The Accounts Receivable Collector will join a large inhouse Accounts Receivable Team with the aim to successfully collect outstanding debt through effective client relationships.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the AR Team Lead the AR Collector will play a vital role managing a portfolio of client accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meet key targets as agreed with management for cash collection, DSO etc
- Perform reconciliation of all debtor balances and create aged debt reports
- Understand the end-to-end process flow from trading systems through static data and invoicing to the general ledger
- Maintain accurate intercompany records
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of cash receipts into the Oracle AR sub-ledger
- Resolve all questions and queries by having a thorough understanding of all products
- Generate & send monthly invoices
- Experience working in an accounts receivable environment with experience of credit collection, managing aged debt and cash allocation
- Experience of answering client queries interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations
- Experience of reporting in a KPI driven environment
- Experience of working in a Corporate/large firm environment
- Experience working in the financial services sector
- Experience of using ORACLE Financials/ SUN accounting package – preferred
- Offering an attractive basic salary & commission package
- Fantastic company benefits
- Opportunities for career progression
- The opportunity to progress your career with a Global Leader