Accounts Team Lead
Cpl are sourcing for an Accounts Team Lead to join the finance team of a Newtownards based, Manufacturing company. This will suit an experienced Accounts Technician / Part Qualified Accountant with previous exposure to manging the day to day running of small team where they will be the pivotal point of contact for resolving any issues, delegating and prioritising day to day workload and ensuring compliance across finance functions including purchase ledger and credit control.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts. Ensure all month end accruals and all cut offs are accurate for monthly management accounts.
- Maintenance of key control accounts and intercompany balances.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for company and subsidiaries.
- Year end audit preparation and support during financial auditing of company accounts
- Daily stock control for Rich Sauces and monthly stock control for GRS and Dublin location
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Revaluation of all foreign currency balances at month end.
- Sales and profitability reporting to Directors at month end and year end (incl.sales reporting on an ad hoc basis).
- Maintenance of Sales Order & Returns process (incl. maintenance of accurate pricing and promotion periods)
- Maintenance of Customer LTAs to ensure accurate reporting and accurate accruals at each month end.
- Payroll Supervision (Sage Pay)
- 5 year’s relevant experience in a similar role including some exposure to leading a team.
- Strong working knowledge of working up to trial balance and assisting with final accounts preparation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong IT skills, Sage 200 and Sage Payroll ideally with Sage 50 knowledge also and an understanding of stock control systems within a manufacturing environment.
- Desirable - Part-qualified Accountant or Association of Accounting Technicians or Accounts qualifications
For further details please contact Darrach Teague by applying directly below.