Our client in the internet industry is seeking a talent who is expected to learn quickly, adapt readily and be eager to challenge themselves to learn new workflows and support different areas of the business.
You will be working closely with a wide range of internal teams to provide prompt and thorough customer support for Ads customers, enforce advertising policy across platform and help internal sellers work efficiently and effectively. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to gain experience with multiple aspects of the operations behind Company's Revenue and Partnerships Organization and to build partnerships with people across the business.
Also your initial focus will be on helping internal Sales team work efficiently and effectively. You will serve as a ‘first-line’ escalation point for members of the Sales team that have questions about the Ads products, require administrative changes on client accounts or are reporting systems issues on a customer’s behalf.
● Become an expert on the Ads products. Understand how they work and how to unlock their full potential to deliver upon one’s business objectives.
● Resolve issues clearly and thoughtfully via online chat and email. Ask the right questions and taking the time to craft clear, thorough responses.
● Assist customers with troubleshooting product issues, reporting them to the appropriate teams and offering suggestions for interim solutions.
● Manage workflow to meet and exceed defined service level agreements.
● Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and continually improving our process
design and tooling.
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
● Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
● Highly self-motivated and well-organized.
● Detail-oriented, focused, motivated, able to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize among many demands and work with minimal supervision.
● Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers.
● Data driven, technical, proactive and curious.
● Demonstrated ability to effectively work with, guide and mentor others.
● A passion for technology and problem solving.
● Stamp 4 or EU passport
Preference will be given to candidates with:
● Expertise in Excel, data analysis, and modelling.
● Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment.
● Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media.
● Full time job (40h per week)
● Working hours: Monday to Friday
● Amazing working conditions
● Free canteen
● Based in Dublin City Centre