Key responsibilities of the role:
- Implementation of a National Diversity and Inclusion Strategy, management of Covid-19 business communication and training administration.
- Liaise with the UK Diversity and Inclusion team regarding future initiatives.
- Review proposed initiatives to assess suitability for release to the Irish business and complete competitor analysis across Irish markets
- Daily monitoring of government resources on covid-19 and update the business on relevant communications
- Update training and employee documentation for all covid-19 topics
- Manage training course bookings and materials and complete monthly reporting of attendance and evaluation
- Liaise with training providers and provide support around contract management and tender administration
- Honours/Level 8 Degree from a recognised third level organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail with a very structured approach to tasks
- Strong IT administrative abilities (Proficient in Excel, MS Office)
- Adept at data analysis and reporting
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication, administration, IT and reporting skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Professional and confident approach with an excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work under strict timelines, on your own initiative and be flexible yet accurate in your approach.
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your updated CV to Grace.Lynch@cpl.ie