- Keep accurate records of all payments and receipts made through the Centre service charge computer system.
- Processing of invoices when received including obtaining authorisation from the appropriate Manager.
- Preparation of any on site cash/cheques for banking.
- Provide up to date reports to the Centre Manager on service charge expenditure.
- Prepare invoices for processing to the Managing Agent for payment.
- Liaise with the Managing Agent regarding payment issues.
- Liaise with Contractors with regards invoicing and payments.
- Keep a copy of all invoices processed.
- Petty Cash Records.
- Gift card sales administration .
- Provide a professional administration support to the Centre Manager including the keeping of the Centre Managers diary.
- Recording of minutes from meetings held in Centre Management and with external contractors.
- Recording all minutes of tenants meetings.
- Issuing correspondence to tenants and outside agencies.
- Co-ordination and preparation of reports for various stakeholders.
- Duty Management.
- Liaise on a regular basis with tenants..
- Provide break cover on the Customer Services desk when required.
- Represent the Centre at corporate functions and press launches and other events as required.
- Maintain a good rapport with all outside agencies and bodies.
- Provide training to any new staff when required.
- Customer Service Administration.
- Centre Marketing and promotions.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Qualifications relevant to the position.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative.
- Display excellent team management skills as well as, interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Be numeric and computer literate with experience of Office 365.
- Be flexible regarding working hours.
The above criteria maybe enhanced to facilitate short listing for this position.
Salary: £21,000 (Circa)
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 09.00am-5.00pm
If you would like to apply with your CV or to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Shauneen McCrisken on 07867459585.