Our Client, a Healthcare Residential Centre in Youghal, has an urgent requirement for an Administration Manager to support with administration, reporting, managing & tracking budgets, and managing clerical staff. This role will report to the Director of Services.
- 6-month temporary contract with the possibility of extension
- 37 hours/week
- This is mainly a site-based role
What you will be doing:
- Formatting, pulling and generating reports
- Managing residents accounts
- Reconciliations, ensuring balanced accounts and reporting of any discrepancies
- Managing a team of six clerical officers
- Inputting data on the system/Excel and ensuring completeness of files
- Liaising with internal departments on a regular basis
- Tracking contracts for permanent and temporary staff
- Monitoring spend and ensuring budgets are allocated correctly
- Dealing with queries from families regarding residents
- Overseeing and sign-off on payroll
- Preparation for audits
- At least 3 years of high level administration experience
- Experience working in a Finance/Accounts Department a plus
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Excel for reporting and tracking budgets.
- Experience with reporting, budgeting, and reconciliations
- Previous experience managing a small team a plus
- Excellent organisation, attention-to-detail and communication skills
If interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please email Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie or call 021 494 4875.