Cpl is currently recruiting for a Clerical Officer (Grade IV) for their HSE client in Killarney, Kerry. This is an initial 6-month temporary contract.
We are looking for a highly organised candidate who is comfortable working in fast-paced, changing environment to provide administration support to an extremely busy growing team of Clinicians.
- 6-month temporary contract
- Site based role (Killarney)
- 37 hours/week
- Immediate availability
What you will be doing:
- Manage all queries/referrals that come in to the team and direct to the relevant team member for follow-up
- Manage data in relation to all contacts coming into team
- Provide quarterly report of referrals/queries/average response rate/trends in queries
- Develop and manage shared folders
- Maintain safety statement and risk register for the service
- Check HPSC website for updates daily and circulate to the team
- Assist with day to day running of the office including stores orders, reporting IT issues etc.
- Manage shared team calendar on Outlook
- Manage annual leave calendar for team
- Review and process travel and subsistence claims for ADON to approve
- Develop and maintain training database for the team – prompts team members to complete mandatory training when it is due. Set up shared file with ADON where certs are stored.
- Arrange staff meetings (book venue/food/IT access etc.).
- Send out invites and agendas. Takes notes and actions from staff meetings.
- Compile records of all IT equipment given to staff (laptop, phone, projectors etc.). Ensures if staff leave all equipment is returned.
- Arrange meetings, take notes and actions from meetings
- Develop communication pathways with both DONs and Link Practitioners
- Available for all programmes – take queries/messages from participants, manages chat box, collects certs etc.
- Develops and maintains database for link practitioners
- Take minutes at Committee meetings, send out agendas, arrange venues etc. for meetings you Chair
- Diary management
- Support annual plan/annual report
What you will need:
- At least 2 years of high-level administration experience in a professional environment (i.e. secretarial, PA, office management)
- Previous professional experience working in a healthcare setting a plus but not essential
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills including using computer technology effectively.
- Commitment to providing a quality service and customer service skills.
- Flexibility, problem solving and initiative including the ability to adapt to change.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Leadership potential and strong team skills
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org