Working as part of a small and friendly team you will be required to provide support to the Services Department.
- To provide warranty administration support to the Service Department.
- To assist the department in achieving targets and objectives.
- To assist with adherence ISO standards.
- Customer database management and development.
- Customer satisfaction survey process, including follow up.
- Assisting within the department with any ad hoc duties as required.
- Generating data lists for service reminder letters/follow up calls.
- Service actions/recall campaigns customer follow up process.
- General reception duties including reception cover.
- Invoice registering and posting.
Skills & Experience
- ADP/Kerridge experience, highly desirable
- Ideally 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A strong discipline with a process driven focus would be essential to the role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Clear, pleasant telephone manner.
- Computer literate.
- Experience working in a service reception environment within the Motor Trade would be an advantage.
For immediate consideration apply now.