Our HSE client has an opportunity for a highly organised Administrator (Grade III) to join their team in Cork.
- Location for this role: Mallow.
- Office based position
- 12 month fixed term contract initially
- 37 hours/week (8:30-5:00/9:00-5:30 w/ 1 hour lunch)
- Candidates will be asked to complete a typing and Excel Assessment as part of their application
Responsibilities of the role:
- Using Excel for inputting data, maintaining data and using some specific HSE systems to look up medical card information.
- Manage internal and external interaction (clinicians and patients), sit in on monthly meetings, raise PO’s for orthotics (Podiatry is one of the disciplines there), data processing, filing, scanning, booking/cancelling patient appointments
- Ensure high levels of coordination, data management and reporting
- Act as point of contact for phone and email queries
- Complete letter writing and minute taking duties
- Liaise with GPs and support with referral administration
- Ordering of supplies
The successful candidate will possess:
- Administration experience in a busy environment.
- Strong IT skills (ECDL would be an advantage)
- Highly discrete and confidential in approach
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel (be able to format data clearly)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- The successful candidate will be Garda Vetted by the HSE.