My client based in North County Dublin is looking to hire an Administrator to work within the Purchasing Department. This is a very exciting time to join this growing organisation in this new role. Working as part of a team of 4 you will become a key member whose contribution will be key to the team’s success.
This is a busy role that will suit a candidate who enjoys working in a busy and dynamic environment.
Working as part of a team you will take responsibility for ensuring that import/export are handled correctly and that information is delivered to all parties in a timely manner.
Duties will include:
· Ordering stock and raising PO’s
· Proactively liaise with suppliers via telephone and e-mail to maintain a first-rate working relationship and to resolve and respond to any queries or issues
· Work closely with the Sales team to gather information and ensure a smooth service is provided
· Advise and liaise with other departments to control the workflow through Operations in scheduling orders and deliveries through Goods in
· Collating of Goods in figures for Weekly/Month end reporting (Stock movements/shortages/returns/deliveries) using Excel and internal systems
· Updating of the Goods in schedule with booking information from Hauliers
· Inputting of goods in across the different business segments in a timely manner
· Responsible for stock management in multiple sock locations ensuring stock integrity at all time. Management of rolling stock takes
· Control inbound product locations - pick sheet generation for dispatch
· Maintain and manage transport outwards to ensure on time delivery
The Ideal candidate:
· Ability to work at pace and prioritise workload in order to meet strict deadlines.
· 2-3 years administration experience within a very fast paced and dynamic environment
· Solid experience using Excel and Outlook
· Customer focused, good problem solver with a “can -do” attitude.
This is a permanent position based in the office Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm. Salary is 30K – 33K DOE
There is parking onsite and location is near dart line.