Cpl Jobs are working with our client located in the Monaghan town area, who are currently recruiting for a new and exciting to the business for an Advanced Excel Administrator.
As an Advanced Excel administrator you will be a key member of the team and are required to play a crucial role to ensure the effective and efficient day-to-day operations of the company.
You shall be responsible for supporting the organisation in a variety of ways including daily, weekly, monthly reporting across all departments, in particular the SHEQ Department. This position will have the responsibility for data entry and ensure proper flow of office procedures and support the office by carrying out office duties and much more.
As an efficient Advanced Excel administrator, you shall ensure that everything behind the scenes is running smoothly.
• Responsible for handling large data set and generating reports around same.
• Upload all the information required for the running of excel analysis and reports.
• Using internal database to upload reports and various documentations in an efficient, organised and tidy fashion.
• Making sure all the documents, reports are easy to find.
• Co-ordinate the complete reporting and forecasting process.
• Have rigorous attention to detail as well as excellent organisational skills.
• Have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel essential.)
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Update and maintain data within the Integrated Management System.
• Assist with finance, HR, IT, Payroll and Call Centre administration.
• Prepare paperwork for meetings.
• Prepare any ad-hoc information for the Senior Team as and when required.
• Assist with the implementation and retention of GDPR policies.
• Assist to compile KPI data and relevant reports to ensure success.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience of working in an administration function – generating reports & data in high volumes Excellent Excel experience - advanced Excel Certification necessary. Pivot tables/macros/formulas
Ability to understand data and run and present reports.
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5pm Monday - Friday
Location: Monaghan Town area.
CPL Contact: To apply or for further information on other Office roles please contact Arlene Hawthorne on 02890 725627 or apply through the link below.
Key words: Cpl Jobs, Monaghan jobs, Arlene Jobs, Advanced Excel user, Administrator, project administrator, jobs, permanent jobs.