On behalf of our client, a global clinical research organization, we are currently recruiting for Adverse Event Intake Specialists. The candidate must speak fluent English and one of the following languages – German, French, Italian or Spanish. The roles can be based in any of the following locations - Portugal (Lisbon), Spain (Madrid), Poland (Warsaw), Ireland (Dublin), Croatia (Zagreb), Slovakia (Bratislava), Bulgaria (Sofia).
Use your scientific and foreign language expertise to join the world’s leading comprehensive pharmaceutical safety services organization at on a fast-growing team performing medical information call center services. Apply your knowledge and expertise, including complex decision making, to review, assess and process safety and product quality information. Be a part of a global team to help ensure the safety profiles of products marketed around the world with development opportunities to ultimately provide oversight on projects and teams. Within this uniquely formed team we have two distinct roles, Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance AE Intake Specialists.
- Provide phone support to health care professionals and consumers regarding adverse events, product quality complaints, medical inquiries, product support, and other needs as required. This does NOT include commercial sales support.
- Receive, triage, review and process Lifecycle safety operational data. Perform data entry for tracking and Lifecycle safety databases, coding relevant medical terminology, writing descriptive narratives, generating queries pertinent to the case, performing quality control, assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure, coordinating translations.
- Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes or emails from investigative sites or other sources reporting safety data.
- Build a positive, collaborative team environment with Lifecycle safety team members, lead by example, provide training and mentoring for less experienced team members and operations staff, assist Operations with appropriate allocation of resource.
- Establish and maintain effective team project service operations communications i.e. provide regular feedback to operations team manager and Customer Delivery manager (CDM) on project metrics, out of scope work challenges/issues and successes.
- Liaise with Project Manager by proactively identifying issues and proposing solutions, providing them with technical support, reports, metrics, identifying SOW changes and potential change orders, delegating client requests.
- Participate in training across Lifecycle safety process service offerings, participate in working groups as applicable in implementation of new initiatives, identification and implementation of process efficiencies.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Life sciences and/or health knowledge with analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and German
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across our Lifecycle Safety service lines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy maintaining consistently high-quality standards.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously, organize own workload and effectively manage competing priorities.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science is required. Experience in Lifecycle safety (Pharmacovigilance, CEVA, Medical Information, Safety Publishing, Risk Management etc) is an asset.
For full details contact Linda at +353 1 2784701 or email your CV to email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group www.thornshaw.com