Are you a sales professional? Are you looking to grow and progress within a multinational company?
I am currently recruiting entry-level and experienced sales professionals for a leading popular social media platform for the Nordic Market.
Who is hiring?
You will be working for a leading global professional services company based in Dublin, Ireland that is supporting a favourite social media company, well-known for their image sharing and save enabling features, drive the rollout of their unique digital marketing advertising solution to the EU Market.
What is the Job?
As our Partner Manager, you will create new relationships from generated leads with small to medium and large-sized businesses within the Nordic region and show them how they can build brand awareness and increase product sales by using our unique digital marketing advertising solutions and analytics.
Once they are on-board, you will be working with them collaboratively to make sure it makes a significant difference as part of their digital campaigns by teaching them all the tools and features that the platform has to offer!
You can do this from the comfort of your lovely and relaxing home-office during the pandemic.
Every day you will…
- Identify, research and contact potential new partner businesses that you believe the client’s unique business proposition could bring value to, delivering personalised product pitches
- Work with businesses and brands that have already started advertising on the platform to understand their strategic and tactical goals and co-create the right marketing plan to achieve them
- Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals in your niche market, offering educated insights to help them to succeed
- Build and maintain a book of business, developing and growing long term relationships as the ‘face’ and first point of contact for your clients
- Work toward set KPIs & a quarterly sales target
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales team in order to share (and gain) valuable knowledge on your role
To thrive in this role, you must…
- Be able to fluently read, write, speak and comprehend the Danish or Norwegian or Swedish and English language
- Have worked in a sales role for a year that involves creating relationships with businesses and helping them hand-in-hand to achieve their goal
- Understand Digital marketing terms and metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS.
- Prove that you worked towards a sales target before
- Have a desire to make businesses more successful
Why should you apply for this role?
- 2-year Fixed-term Contract with a competitive salary
- Career Growth and Progression opportunities due to fast-growth and expansion
- A friendly, unique and diverse multicultural team that fosters a positive, high-performing and celebratory team environment
- A central office in Dublin, City-Centre with facilities and amenities that you can go back to when the world goes back to normal
- Equipment to Work-from-Home and allowance provided
- Fully paid training on systems and tools
- Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
- Healthcare from day one
- Pension contributions and Share options
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie for a confidential and professional career consulting service (free of charge). I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you.