They are the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. They are also committed to keeping this community safe.
- Responsible for monetization integrity-related work, follow the policy process strictly to handle the day-to-day work, deliver the solid safety control result of advertising content.
- Cooperate with other businesses related functions to complete the designated work and deal with temporary tasks.
- Take regular working summary and reflection, continuously review and improve the performance on both quality, efficiency, and bring timely feedback on the issues and optimization opportunities found in the work.
- English as a working language, and native proficiency level in German.
- MS Office skills.
- Working experience in evaluating the content of advertisements by referring to Ads Review Guidelines and Desktop Procedure, strong analytical and research skills.
- Working experience in online content analysis, moderation, fraud analysis, risk analysis, etc.
- Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows with eye for detail.
- Ability to work in rotational shifts 24/7.
- Permanent direct contract.
- Dublin City Centre brand new office.
- Remote onboarding provided.
- Exciting internal career opportunities.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.