They are the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. They are also committed to keeping this community safe.
- Act as the pivot role to bridge customer (both internal & external) and Ads Integrity team to handle their daily queries and questions;
- Collect customer voices, address their issues and concerns and support them to achieve business success via our platform;
- Execute both quantitative and qualitative analyses of data and trends to deliver insights on various dimensions such as policy, system, process to drive for the optimization to continuously improve customer satisfaction;
- Work closely & hand in hand with other departments to respond immediately to relevant service-related needs.
- English as a working language and native level of German language skills.
- Experience in content moderation and quality analysis for online media content.
- MS Office skills.
- Customer service related working experience, strong willingness to support internal and external customers to address their issues and develop their business on our platform.
- Ability to work in rotational shifts 24/7.
- Permanent direct contract.
- Dublin City Centre brand new office.
- Remote onboarding provided.
- Exciting internal career opportunities.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.