They are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—they work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, they drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
They now have over 2000 employees in Ireland, and three locations across Dublin. With opportunities in Technology, Digital, Operations, Strategy, Cloud and Consulting, working with some of the biggest brands on the planet, award winning Grad and Internship Programmes. Corporate Functions, supporting our local and global businesses.
· We put the power in your hands; to identify, research and contact potential new partner businesses that you believe the companys unique business proposition could bring value to, delivering personalized product pitches.
· You will also work with businesses and brands that have already started advertising on the platform to understand their strategic and tactical goals and co-create the right marketing plan to achieve them.
· Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals in your niche market, offering educated insights to help them to succeed.
· Experience working in a customer centric environment would be beneficial.
· Minimum of 1 years prior work experience in the marketing or technology sector is a plus.
· Familiarity with online advertising and social media products.
· Fluency in English AND full fluency in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, or Finnish (C2).
· Exceptional grammar and the ability to construct emails efficiently.
· Competitive basic salary with quarterly performance bonus.
· Pension and Life Assurance Scheme.
· Private Healthcare.
· Tax Saver and Cycle to Work Scheme.
· Sports and Social events.
· Work from home provided.
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity or just a confidential chat about current openings for Swedish, Danish and Norwegian speakers in Dublin, please send your CV through the link provided.