This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
Working closely with the leadership team based in HQ, USA, you will have an opportunity to help grow and expand their customer base in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
- New customer onboarding – various business sizes and vertical markets
- Consult with customers and act as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders to drive product adoption and best-practices
- Assist customers with data interpretation and reporting needs
- Assist & enable customers to achieve goals and demonstrate progress
- Contribute to product development and enhancements
- Provide insights for customer marketing and account management
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
- Third level degree in Business, Arts, Engineering or similar
- 4+ years’ experience in customer success/sales enablement/advisory
- SaaS industry experience essential
- Minimum 2 years’ customer-facing experience
- Excellent communication & collaboration track record
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong critical reasoning, reading, and attention to detail
- MS Office essential to advanced level
- Additional EU language will be an advantage, e.g. German, Nordics
Competitive package including base salary, bonuses, excellent benefits, and perks.