Our client is a rapidly growing US SaaS business establishing a new EMEA office based in Dublin. If you would like to be part of a business that is in EMEA start-up and be part of something where you can steer your own career and grow whilst the business is growing, then this could be the company for you!
This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
Working closely with the leadership team based in HQ, USA, you will have an opportunity to help grow and expand their customer base in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
- The Role:New customer onboarding – various business sizes and vertical markets
- Consult with customers and act as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders to drive product adoption and best-practices
- Assist customers with data interpretation and reporting needs
- Assist & enable customers to achieve goals and demonstrate progress
- Contribute to product development and enhancements
- Provide insights for customer marketing and account management
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
- The Person:Third level degree in Business, Arts, Engineering or similar
- 4+ years’ experience in customer success/sales enablement/advisory
- SaaS industry experience essential
- Minimum 2 years’ customer-facing experience
- Excellent communication & collaboration track record
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong critical reasoning, reading, and attention to detail
- MS Office essential to advanced level
- Additional EU language will be an advantage, e.g. German, Nordics, although not essential
Competitive package including base salary, bonuses, excellent benefits, and perks.