My Dublin based client is hiring a number of AML specialists for their team based in Dublin City Centre, all levels of experience considered.
If successful you will be onboarded remotey, with view of returning to the office in 2-3 months time.
- Managing the Account Approver Team and reporting to line managers
- Approving new client accounts daily
- Reviewing documentation related to new account openings and compliance procedures in accordance with regulations outlined by the Central Bank of Ireland and International AML/KYC regulations
- Collaborating with other cross functional teams to assist with account approval and maintenance
- Cross reference multiple databases, ensure that regulatory aspects of AML and KYC are completed prior to account opening
- Follow internal policy and procedures when dealing with various account-related tasks including any account-related suspicious activity
- 2-5+ years’ experience in client risk assessment/AML/KYC/onboarding
- Educational certificate in AML will be highly regarded
- BA in Finance, Accounting or similar field/NFQ Level 7 or higher in Finance, Accounting or similar field is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Languages: Fluent in English, fluency in other European languages is a distinct advantage
- IT Skills: Basic PC skills, internet navigation and Microsoft Office Suite