Role: Antibody Scientist
Salary: Attractive Salary
CPL Life Sciences is collaborating with an emerging biotechnology company that offers an outstanding opportunity to the skilled candidate to join their purpose of antibody therapy development. The successful candidate will contribute to the growth and positioning of the company as a matter subject expert in this technology arena.
· Contribute to technology development strategies and maintain a culture of continual improvement and scientific excellence.
· Provide scientific and technical leadership to antibody development projects.
· Design mutations in the antibody to modify its effector functions and introduce the site-specific modifications for the conjugation.
· Practice conjugation of small molecules (e.g. cytotoxic drugs) to antibodies and the purification of ACs.
· Interpret analytical results.
· Operate and maintain analytical and process equipment.
· Develop results through written reports and oral presentations at team meetings.
· Minimum of a PhD or equivalent in Protein Biochemistry or related science discipline and 2-4 years of industrial experience.
Relevant Experience Requirements:
· Flow cytometry.
· Working with antibodies and protein purification.
· Knowledge of Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs).
· Antibody engineering strategies for optimisation, humanisation, Fc engineering.
· Analytical methods e.g. HPLC, UV-vis spectrometry, Western Blot, SDS-PAGE, immunoassays.
If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your technical experience, broaden your career horizons and change the future apply today.
For more information contact me on the email followed: Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgia Mouzouridou Resource Hub – Cpl Life Sciences
Phone: +44 (0) 118 9594 990
Address: R+, 2 Blagrave Street, Reading, RG1 1AZ