CPL is actively recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant with French language skills to join our client, a Global Leading Financial Services company with offices based in Belfast City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career working for a true market leader.
About the role:
The successful candidate with join an inhouse Accounts Payable Team completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing,verifying and reconciling invoices.
Job duties will include:
- Timely processing and payment of all supplier invoices and staff expense claims
- Administration of the Corporate card account
- Charging invoices to the correct accounts and cost centres
- Paying vendors and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Reconciling vendor account statements and related transactions
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos and issuing stop-payments where required
- Processing and reviewing employee expense reports for adherence to policy
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Fluent French Speaking, Reading & Writing - Essential
- Experience of working in an accounting environment, interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations
- Experience of processing a high volume of invoices on a monthly basis
- Experience of dealing with multiple AP sub-ledgers and multi-currency transactions
- Experience of payment platform and banking software
- Experience of VAT reporting and the data required to report accurately
- Experience of reporting in a KPI driven environment
- Experience of processing in a controls environment and evidence of controls process improvement
- Experience of working in a Corporate/large firm environment
- Offering an attractive basic salary & commission package
- Fantastic company benefits
- Opportunities for career progression
- The opportunity to progress your career with a Global Leader
To apply send your CV today via the link or contact Emma Braniff on 07425940130 for further details!