We are working closely with one of the Northern Ireland’s leading global R&D companies to appoint an Application Security Engineer.
This is a key hire for the company to support with secure software assurance process as part of ISO27001. You will be involved with the embedding security into every stage of the SDLC, from requirements to deployment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a technical role such as an Application Security Engineer or application developer, architect or QA
- Experience testing complex software systems and applications
- Experience working within information security management system e.g. ISO27001
- Understanding of secure development principles
- Understanding of Agile and Continuous Integration/Testing/Delivery
- Knowledge of DevOps and DevSecOps
- Experience performing risk assessment and threat models
If you are interested in exploring this position further, please get in touch with Aimee Irwin on 07393014996 or to apply just use the link provided.