We are working closely with one of the Northern Ireland’s leading global R&D companies to appoint an Application Software Engineer.
A large part of the role will be backend development although frontend experience and scripting will also be very beneficial. The role includes designing, testing, debugging and similar problem-solving aspects and allows the developer to make a real difference and grow professionally.
- Architect, design and develop high quality web applications for embedded systems (modularity, in-app routing, servers-ide communication and data flow strategy)
- Design and develop high quality code as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
- Co-ordinating with the Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
- Understanding the product and domain to write technical specifications
- Configuring and maintaining development environments
- Participating in end to end system QA testing
- Investigating new technologies and continually improving and updating their technical knowledge and skills
- Proven ability to develop applications in Linux userspace
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
If you are interested in exploring this position further please get in touch with Aimee Irwin on 07393014996 or to apply just use the link provided.