If you love working with technology and like the variety of supporting customers and troubleshooting technical scenarios this might be the job for you. You will be supporting a range of Accounting, Stock, CRM, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence and Supply Chain Management modules within the Intact ERP Software solution and you will be a key member of this evolving team. Working as part of the wider Customer Success Office (CSO), our mission is to provide the Support and Services required to allow customers meet their ambitions for their ERP software.
A person applying for this role must have:
- a day to day working knowledge of Accounting, ERP or Business Management Software systems OR
- a Degree or third level qualification in Computer Science, Accounting or Business
- OR a good knowledge of financial and management reporting & a financial acumen.
- Strong knowledge of Databases, like SQL Server, MySQL including SQL scripting & SQL Admin Studio
- Working knowledge of FTP/SFTP, SSL Certs, REST API, SOAP, SoapUI, Postman, Excel, and CSV files.
- Experience in relevant business software - 3rd Party Integrations, EDI, Logistics, Warehouse Management, CRM, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence
- Day to day working with Accounting, ERP or Business Management Software
- A good knowledge of financial and management reporting or financial acumen