If you love working with technology and like supporting customers and troubleshooting technical scenarios then please read on.
Based in Dundalk my client has built up an enviable reputation as a great place to work with a truly unique culture where your work is rewarded and where there is a real team environment.
Within this position you will be supporting a broad range of Accounting, Stock, CRM, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence and Supply Chain Management modules and will be a key team member.
The Application Support Specialist will be responsible for assisting a growing customer base with technical and operational queries across a wide range of business processes. Your duties will include responding to system operation inquiries, documenting the issues, and working towards the optimal solution. The right person for this role will have a deep interest in technology and will utilise creative thinking and problem-solving skills to address issues.
Skills and Abilities
A person that has some of the following skills and abilities would be at a distinct advantage:
- A systematic approach to problem solving with strong analytical skills with a “can do” attitude
- Must demonstrate initiative, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly empathetic manner
- Ability to work under pressure and manage customer experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical information
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
A person applying for this role must have:
- a day to day working knowledge of Accounting, ERP or Business Management Software systems OR
- a Degree or third level qualification in Computer Science, Accounting or Business
- OR a good knowledge of financial and management reporting & a financial acumen.
Full training will be provided across a range of other technologies and business software packages.
If you would like some further detail on this role please get in touch with Myles McKeown on 07393014990 or to apply just use the link provided.