CPL is actively recruiting for an experienced Accounts Receivable Collector with French language skills to join our client, a Global Leading Financial Services company with offices based in Belfast City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career working for a true market leader.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the AR Team Lead the AR Collector will join an inhouse Accounts Receivable Team with the aim to successfully collect outstanding debt through effective client relationships.
Job duties will include:
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding debt including correct allocation of cash received
- Manage client relationships and build a professional working relationship with clients employees
- Meet key targets as agreed with management e.g. cash collection, DSO etc
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of cash receipts into the Oracle AR sub-ledger
- Act as first point of escalation in the tracking & recovery of brokerage fees from clients
- Resolve all questions and queries by having a thorough understanding of all products and brokerage calculations
- Generate & send monthly invoices ,Bespoke Invoices & Statements
- Perform reconciliation of all debtor balances and create aged debt reports
- Recommend and implement improvements to the systems, processes and procedures
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Fluent French Speaking, Reading & writing.
- Experience working in the financial services sector
- Experience in an accounts receivable environment with experience of credit collection, managing aged debt and cash allocation
- Experience of answering client queries interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations
- Experience of reporting in a KPI driven environment
- Experience of using ORACLE Financials/ORACLE E-Business Suite
- Offering an attractive basic salary & commission package
- Fantastic company benefits
- Opportunities for career progression
- The opportunity to progress your career with a Global Leader
To apply send your CV today via the link or contact Emma Braniff @ Cpl for further details!