Top Reasons to Work as a Sales Development Representative
- Permanent contract
- Negotiable Salary with uncapped commission
- Health and dental care plan.
- Further Development and Career Progression Opportunities
- Pension scheme.
- Work from home provided temporarily.
- Brand new office with great facilities
- Open to Graduates and entry-level profiles
We are the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, we are relied on by more than 16,000 organizations and 650,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, we serve more than 50 percent of the Fortune 1000, 70 percent of the FTSE 100, and 65 percent of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe from offices in New York, London, Washington, DC, Amsterdam, Sydney, Christchurch, and Galway, Ireland.
Due to phenomenal growth, we are seeking a Sales Development Representative that will play an instrumental role in the direct growth by seeking new business opportunities by prospecting and engaging with potential clients.
- As our Sales Development Representative, you will pursue leads and generate interest as a brand ambassador for the product.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects (cold/warm calling, LinkedIn outreach).
- Conduct sales development best practices through email, phone, and social drips using SalesLoft Cadence to connect with new prospects.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decision-makers such as VPs and Directors.
- Native level fluency (C2) in Arabic and working fluency in English.
- Minimum 6 months experience in customer service or sales environment
- Passion for sales and excellent communication skills.
- Willing to relocate or to be based in Galway, Ireland long-term.
- Valid work permit in Ireland: Stamp 1G (minimum 12 months left), Stamp 4, EU passport, etc.
- Ability to work in flexible shifts including night, evenings, or weekends.
If you are interested in this role, Click 'Apply Now'