The post holder has responsibility for the daily management of all aspects of operational delivery of the residential services for two designated centres. The post holder and will ensure the provision of high quality, responsive and sustainable services in accordance with HIQA regulations and relevant legislation (including Safeguarding of vulnerable adults 2014 and Trust in Care 2005). The individual will have responsibility for the management of relationships with key stakeholders; these relationships will be managed in close collaboration with the Head of Services. The post holder will identify and implement an integrated approach to service delivery across the Group's suite of services in their network area.
- A minimum of a Level 8 on the QQI Framework - BA in Social Care Studies or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care or in a relevant professional discipline. Nursing, Psychology, Behaviour Support Speciality.
- Post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care.
- Experience of ensuring services are run in accordance with HIQA regulations.
- Demonstrable and operational knowledge of HIQA and relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Candidates must possess the competencies and skills appropriate to working with persons with an intellectual disability.
- Full, clean driving license