They are also looking for candidates with Litigation and Asset Management experience.
You must hold an APA qualification in Loans and hold a Stamp 4 visa to apply
The Mortgage Resolution/Restructures Executive is responsible for working closely with mortgage arrears customers in identifying and implementing appropriate solutions on arrears cases.
• Contacting arrears customers directly to discuss possible long term sustainable resolutions to the mortgage arrears situation.
• Developing excellent customer relationships and dealing appropriately with challenging arrears situations.
• Completion of detailed Standard Financial Statements with Borrowers over the phone ensuring a high level of attention to detail is maintained.
• Challenging borrowers on items of expenditure that are above or below the acceptable levels.
• Explaining to borrowers the importance of prioritizing the mortgage and urging them to restructure secondary debt.
• Identifying and understanding customers’ previous payment history and analysing the current income and expenditure profile.
• Carrying out detailed assessments of the customers’ current financial profile and making suitable recommendations.
• Effectively managing a log of cases with a view to ensuring that the borrowers are directed towards the most appropriate solution for their circumstances.
• Reviewing all options with customers as outlined in the Financial Regulator’s Code of Conduct for Mortgage Arrears and bringing these cases for discussion to Senior Management along with own recommendations.
• Discussing disposal of the security with customers where the mortgage is not sustainable.
• Dealing efficiently with incoming calls and correspondence.
• Maintaining excellent relationships with third parties, including MABS and customers’ debt mediators.
• Maintaining and monitoring ongoing customer contact and follow-up of cases. • Actively participate in and contribute to monthly team review meetings.
• Achieving demanding targets as set on a quarterly basis by the company.
• Ad hoc duties such as general administration on customer accounts, and administration duties on internal projects.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2 years in mortgage resolution/restructures/SFS experience within an ASU environment.
- Experience with loans arrears/commercial lending arrears is also acceptable.
- OR 3-4 Years Credit restructuring/resolution role to include borrower contact. Strong negotiator essential. APA (Loans) not essential for candidate with this background.
- Experience of working in an environment where several systems and databases are being accessed/used at the same time.
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification is desirable.