Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are currently recruiting an Artwork Planning Co-ordinator in their Newbridge site. This is an exciting opportunity to join Europe's largest manufacturers of solid dose pharmaceuticals.
Artwork Planning Coordinator
- Position Summary
Coordinating the Packaging Component Change process by ensuring the accurate creation and maintenance of all associated documentation and systems. Acts as a central point for communication between the plant, markets (PCOs and APQO) and the outsourced artwork centre for all issues related to artwork changes and new artwork development; Ensuring the supply of packaged products to meet customer needs which are compliant with the Marketing Authorisations.
- General Responsibilities
- Ensure strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP/GLP and environmental, health and safety regulations
- Ensure area of responsibility is maintained in a constant state of compliance and audit readiness in line with current regulations, PQS, and business needs
- All related procedures and documentation are maintained accordingly
- Safety and housekeeping considerations
- Execute responsibilities in line with Right First-Time principles
- Ensure resolution of and/or appropriate escalation of issues
- Demonstrating company values and Pfizer competencies
- Ensure that all ePALMS and internal RAA requests are executed in a timely manner, maintaining compliance and minimising write offs
- Directly liaise with the planning group to analyse inventory and production schedules to determine effectivity dates based on data recorded in the PAR
- Technical review and approval of artwork components
- Creation of new components in SAP and generation of associated Purchasing Specifications
- Creation of new production versions in SAP, management of effectivity dates and generation of associated Packaging Specifications to meet production needs
- Key link to PCO Artwork Coordinators and centralised regulatory team (APQO) Design and approval of labels using the Label Management system
- Generation of NPIQs and development of NPI Packaging Specification
- Support and participate in project teams for new pack development, line moves, packaging transfers, NPIs, Obsolescence
- Actively participate in PPRA process and follow through on associated actions Manage all dates in ePALMS to support to the release process
- Closely monitor tasks ensuring department metrics are adhered to
- Identify Continuous Improvement opportunities and progress Continuous Improvement projects.
Specific Areas of Responsibility
Job specific accountabilities will be as per one or a number of the following dependent on role assignment within the department.
Preparation of artwork briefs and Machine Compatibility Reviews;
Liaison with artwork contractors / Pfizer Country Offices (PCOs); Global Packaging Services; Affiliate Packaging Quality Organisations (APQO); Global Labelling Operations (GLO); Global Product Teams
· Documentation, Packaging and Artwork changes relating to change control (ePALMS CC; Site CC)
· Creation and maintenance of records using ePALMS ensuring all ‘implementation’ dates are recorded and agreed with the PCO
· Ensure availability of specifications in line with required effectivity period
Creation and Maintenance of the following:
· Packaging Specifications
· Purchasing Specifications
· New Product Introduction Questionnaires
· DTPs; Drawings; M/C Checklists; Pallet Plans
Loading, Creating and Maintaining packaging and purchasing related data in SAP R3 and EBR/EQM:
· Bills of Materials
· Material Masters
· Production Versions
· Purchasing Master Data
· Inventory Management & Implementation Date agreement with the PCOs/Planning group for artwork changes
· Liaison with the planning group to ensure implementation plans are aligned to market demand profiles
Liaison with the PCOs for change requests; technical requirements; artwork approvals and verification of artwork effectivity periods in ePALMS
Shipper & Pallet Label design and approval
PPGs & cGMP
· PPG development and maintenance
· Maintain strict adherence to all plant PPGs
Technical liaison with Packaging Technology, Incoming Quality, PPU, Purchasing and Packaging Vendors
Project Management for NPIs; Transfers; Divestments, Obsolescence and Continuous Improvement Projects
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Third level Qualification in Purchasing/Materials Management or business/science related area is preferred.
Exceptions may be considered where relevant experience and correct attitude and behaviour exist (this may be supplemented by further education in parallel).
Minimum 2 years’ experience in Manufacturing Planning / Supply Chain / Logistics
Attention to detail, accuracy in record keeping and documentation.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Good working knowledge of artworks and Adobe Suite applications
Clear communicator and solution orientated
Ability to identify and gather information necessary for effective decision-making.
Ability to effectively prioritise and handle multiple tasks
Ability to coordinate project work as part of a team
Service minded, reactive and rigorous