The team plays a primary role as a supplier and interacts with most areas of the business across multiple locations. This is reflective of the central role of the Asset Data Management function for both internal and external clients.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of all referential data and flows, this includes completion of daily checks and other project workload.
- Build relationships with different stakeholders and business functions on multiple projects, understand their requirements and deliver the most accurate results.
- To understand the data flow and architecture of various platforms. This knowledge is essential for the delivery of services and understanding the potential for process improvement.
- Constantly review existing processes to identify potential efficiencies and improve the process.
- Ensure critical data issues and operational risks items are escalated as appropriate and are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant data management team.
- Provision of KPI’s and periodic reporting as required to senior management.
- Continuous improvement of data processes from capture to control.
- Working with different teams to design a process flow to ensure most accurate portfolio creation.
- Have practical experience in working with security reference data and in particular knowledge of most security types.
- Understand various fund structure types and how they operate.
- Experience working with databases including knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of Data Governance Principles.
- Previous experience in leading projects or teams would be beneficial.
- Ability to interpret complicated procedure and processes, and experience in improving process flows.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 01 – 947 6327