Are you an experienced Asset Manager with strong, relevant experience from the financial services or banking sector who's now looking for a new challenge? Our client who are a market leading global financial services institution, are now expanding their asset & portfolio management teams with this role being an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious & suitably qualified applicant to grow & develop their career with 1 of Ireland's most dynamic & rewarding employers, so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a vital member of the Asset Management team, your responsibilities will be primarily focused on undertaking portfolio due diligence on commercial assets under management, analysing financial returns through asset & debtor management, providing in-depth KPI reports & managing relationships with both key internal & external stakeholders.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree in Business Studies or a related field ideally.
- 4-5+ years’ experience in a similar asset/portfolio or complex debt management role within the banking/financial services sector.
- APA in Housing Loans as a minimum is essential.
- Full QFA would be a significant advantage.
- Excellent people skills including problem solving, influencing & critical thinking.
- Strong IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications.
This job is being offered on an initial 23 month with expectation of long-term/permanent & salary will depend on skills/experience but expected to be approx. 35k base salary. In addition to this, a full benefits package of pension, heath cover & educational assistances as well as a generous bonus structure of up to 20% (7k) on top of base salary making a potential package value in the 40's.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st before deciding, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 0860279756 / 061208659 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com