Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications from experienced nurse managers for the role of Assistant Director of Nursing, Mental Health, in South Dublin acute service.
As ADON you will be responsible for supporting the Director of Nursing in the overall management responsibilities and professional standards for the Service and take an active role in the professional leadership, development and management of the nursing and care assistants - in the service.
Detailed Job description available upon application.
The role offers excellent benefits and a stimulating work environment. Notably, as part of a large developing service, the opportunities for career progression are great. Due to its central location, this home is easily accessible for those living in and around Dublin, Co Wicklow, Kildare and beyond.
- Be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse with the NMBI or with eligibility to register.
- Possess a post registration QQI level 8 approved management qualification in health or a related field (desirable).
- Possess 7 years post registration nursing experience with at least 3 years’ experience working in adult mental health services.
- Possess at least 3 years relevant CNM2 experience.
- Experience in a healthcare / hospital setting, including Acute Mental Health Care.
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability including a high standard of suitability and clinical, managerial and administrative competencies.
For further information please contact Catherine +353 21 4626138 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org