The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA Qualified with 1-2 years PQE.
Reporting to the Finance Manager. It represents an excellent opportunity for a finance professional to take up a challenging position supporting the finance function service delivery in evolving and diverse businesses.
Daily tasks will include:
- Administration of daily cash monitoring with the Global Custodian, including daily cash transfers confirmation and settlement.
- Day-to-day administration and accounting of investments ensuring payment and settlement of investments are made on a timely basis in line with agreed procedures.
- Administration of the FX hedge.
- Reconciliation and review of the daily NAV
- Preparation and review of daily and monthly management reporting.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly KPI’s to Senior Management.
- Reviewing and analysing the financial and operational impacts of all new investments and products.
- A professional accountancy qualification with 1 years PQE
- Experience in financial services or in the banking sector is advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to easily form good working relationships with team members and senior stakeholders alike.
- A self-starter willing to take the initiative to get results.