Assistant Manager, Corporate Finance – (Cork or Limerick)
Our client is seeking an Assistant Manager in Corporate Finance on a permanent basis. Our client is a Top 10 company based in Cork / Limerick. This role will provide you with the opportunity to become a key part of a rapidly growing area of our client’s business that offers a highly attractive career path & development opportunity. You will gain exposure to all aspects of corporate finance from mergers and acquisitions, transaction and advisory services, valuations and raising capital & business planning.
· Conducting detailed financial reviews and due diligence investigations.
· Assisting with the preparation of valuation reports.
· Assisting with sale and purchase mandates, MBO and MBI assignments.
· Assisting with debt and equity raisings.
· Financial modeling.
· Report writing.
· Liaising with clients, financial institutions and solicitors; and assisting in the preparation of presentations and marketing initiatives.
· Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience required.
· ACA qualified or equivalent.
· Strong leadership and previous experience of managing a team
· Previous experience in corporate finance or audit department.
· Strong analysis skills and the ability to interpret financial information.
· Strong report writing skills and excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent level of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Commercially astute.
What You Will Receive!
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and exciting career path. You will receive an extensive range of benefits including pension, healthcare, hybrid work, 3pm Friday finish during the summer months and before a bank holiday weekend. You will have the opportunity to work with an employer of choice that is a Top 10 company based in Cork / Limerick.