Assistant Project Manager- Business Consulting
You will be a key member of business consulting team which conducts work in areas such as programme, project and change management, strategic planning, organisation review and design, and business process improvement. This is a high-profile position. It involves working closely with Partners and other senior personnel within the business but also with senior management in both publicly listed companies and multinational environments.
- defining and driving projects from initiation to project close;
- developing project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan;
- facilitating workshops to define project scopes and understand client requirements;
- engaging project stakeholders in order to effectively manage change;
- identifying and implementing process improvements and solutions;
- supporting business development activities; and
- mentoring more junior staff members.
Skills and attributes:
- a minimum of four years' plus post-qualification experience is required;
- experience in the following industry sectors will be of specific interest: energy / utilities, pharmaceuticals, telecoms, healthcare, or food and beverage;
- appropriate project management (PRINCE2, PMP, etc.), business or financial qualification with strong academic record;
- strong Microsoft Project skills, along with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project) skills;
- strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical; and
- ability to effectively balance several tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.
- Travel may be required
- European language(s) would be extremely valuable.