Associate Director Procurement (Direct & - Indirect) - Pharma - Dublin West
My client is passionate about transforming patients’ lives through science. We are seeking a talented senior sourcing candidate with expertise in direct & indirect procurement for a site role which will form part of the Site Leadership team.
- Maintain continuity of current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) direct material supply for manufacturing operations at the facility
- Implement strategic direction for procurement efforts and execute tactical and strategic procurement processes.
- Responsible for executing operational and strategic objectives for the procurement function, with key activities including
- Closely partner with stakeholders, Global Procurement, Supplier Development & Performance Management (SP&D) & External Manufacturing (ExM) Operations, and other business functions to prioritise projects
- Recruit, manage, and develop a team of procurement operations personnel and create a strategic vision to achieve best-in-class biologics site objectives for supply and services.
- 8+ years procurement experience in Direct & Indirect procurement ideally within a GMP environment
- Exceptional communication skills and be able to communicate to multiple levels within company.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally as critical member of site team.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation with excellent analytic, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Send CVs in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01 614 6030 for a confidential discussion