A vacancy exists for a permanent Associate Manager - Bulk and Utilities Maintenance with a client of mine who is a global pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin.
This role sits within the Technical Services Department, reporting to the Technical Services Director.
and will support a variety of key areas onsite.
You will provide an effective technical maintenance management service to all Utilities equipment on the client Dublin Site , including Bulk Formulation suite. You will be working with a number of cross-functional teams with a high-level of autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Manage Bulk Formulation Maintenance and Utilities operations within the FGMIE and ensure that “best in class” standards are embedded with FGMIE operations.
· Own all maintenance engineering challenges within utilities supply and Bulk Formulations and provide timely solutions.
· Own and manage all energy control activities from monitoring of energy consumption to efficient energy control.
· Participate in daily walkthroughs and visual management meetings.
· Support achievement of Site wide goals particularly Safety, Quality, Customer Service and Finical targets.
· Ensure a responsive and committed culture is created to ensure rapid resolution of operation/utilities challenges and sound decision-making.
· Provide resources and work with all Manufacturing Business Units to manage the implementation of the new or modified processes.
· Actively manage team members to develop technical, leadership and managerial capabilities
· Identify specific training needs of the business unit craftsperson’s and ensure that all craftsperson’s are trained on the equipment that they are responsible for.
· Ensure that there is strict adherence to all relevant Change Controls, SOP’s, WI’s and Guidelines
Key skills and Experience
• The ideal candidate must have third level qualification (NFQ Level 8 or higher) in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/Chemical/Process Engineering and preferably a Masters degree in Business or Operational Management.
• Certification in Lean Six Sigma/ Black Belt would be an advantage.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry working in a Technical Engineering environment which includes experience in a Leadership role.
• Minimum 3 years experience in procurement and sourcing.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office packages and SAP GLOBE application.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671