Associate Medical Director - Oncology
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Are you an Oncology specialist, with experience in Drug Development?
Are you looking to make a move into a Biotech business or transition into your first role into industry?
Cpl Life Sciences have partnered with an exciting clinical stage Biotech company, who have an innovative platform in their impressive Oncology pipeline. They are seeking a Physician with Oncology drug development experience from academia, looking to move into their first to industry role, or an experienced Pharmaceutical Physician looking to work for an exciting Biotech business!
• Clinical Trail experience, from academia or in Pharma
• Oncology experience
• Early phase experience is desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
• Serving as the Medical Monitor on clinical trials
• Ensuring the safety of study participants, adherence to the study protocol, scientific rigor, and compliance with all applicable Health Authority regulations as well as design and implement safety monitoring plans for such clinical trials
• Being capable of analysing and interpreting data, identifying trends and signals, and synthesizing key learnings to impact subsequent phases of clinical development as well as to shape the translational medicine plans so they are complementary to the clinical development plans
• Providing clinical support to medical affairs and commercial colleagues by providing relevant information about ongoing clinical programs (including emerging safety and efficacy signals) and top-line study results.
• Identifying and communicate study issues that will impact budget, resources and timelines
• Being able to interact directly with investigators and other key site staff and be able to handle a broad range of issues including (but not limited to) overall site performance, study conduct and compliance, clinical queries from study sites, scientific engagement, and investigator relationships
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 01189 594990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.