Associate Medical Director – Regional - Rare Disease
This role works in a significant supportive role in for the Senior Medical Affairs leadership team, as they prepare to launch a product for a Rare Disease indication. Allowing the successful candidate to fuse expertise at building internal product strategies while consulting all necessary Key External Experts to bring the ultimate Regional success of the product.
- Ensure focused communication and interaction with key KOL regarding the forthcoming launches.
- Lead specific activities and strategic projects within DACH Medical Affairs for the rare diseases.
- Cooperating with commercial Marketing/Sales, review of global materials and scientific content and nonpromotional material.
• An advanced degree (e.g., Masters, MPH, PharmD, M.D. or Ph.D.) in a scientific discipline and demonstrated experience of progressive responsibility in, pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related environment.
• In-depth, hands on experience working with KOL’s, clinicians, HCPs, payors, regulatory agencies, especially in the area of Rare Disease (CNS or Neurology).
• In-depth experience adapting regional plans to a country orientation, while working within a global framework.
• German and English Languages (Fluent/Professional Level).
For more information, please contact Marvin directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to set up some time for a discussion during the week.