Role: Associate Medical Writer (office based)
Roles also available in Cheshire
CPL Life Sciences are collaborating with a global medical and healthcare communications agency, who provide a range of full-service offerings to include medical education, publications, meetings, training solutions and patient communications.
They are looking for an Associate Medical Writer to join their team, who is eager to start their career in the med-comms industry with the support and guidance of the wider medical writing team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Drafting a variety of materials for clients – these will include slide decks, publications, and training materials
• Actively liaising with clients, with support from the wider team
• Copy editing and quality checking of all work
• Supporting client meeting activities – such as congresses and symposium
• A minimum of an MSc or PhD in a Life Sciences/Scientific subject
• Previous academic or pharmaceutical writing experience is desirable but not essential
If this opportunity is of interest to you please forward your up to date CV to Annabelle Hills via email at Annabelle.firstname.lastname@example.org