Our client a world leading medical company are seeking an Associate Quality Engineer to join their Sterilization Validation Services Department, where they focus on product quality excellence and providing exemplary service to the business units they support. The Quality Engineers are directly involved in building the organization in support of Sterility Assurance for New Product Development and Site Transfers.
- Support sterility assurance activities for new products and change control, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both manufacturing and design sites
- Participate in root cause investigations and continuous improvement in day-to-day activity, initiating appropriate corrective actions and following through to implementation.
- Support EuMDR project work for Sterilisation Validation team.
- Support cross functional teams in design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested to guarantee compliance to all regulatory standards.
- Deliver on projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results within defined timeframes.
- Support your projects in internal and external audits and in submission preparation, addressing any questions regarding these submissions.
- Performs calculations, technical and record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
- Adheres to all relevant site wide procedures and practices for Safety & GMP.
- Degree (Level 8) qualification in relevant technical discipline e.g Science or Engineering
- 2 years’ experience with Sterilisation Validation or Biocompatibility is desirable
- Excellent understanding of GMP and documentation required
- Dynamic team player with good communication skills
- Can work effectively and proactively as an individual or on cross functional teams
Or call Megan Warr on 091507515 for a confidential conversation