My client, a global CRO company is recruiting for an Associate Research Scientist to join their Extractables & Leachables team.
This is a full time, permanent position and has come up due to continued expansion
As an Associate Research Scientist you will act as a subject matter expert within the Inhalation team in our pharma group. They will lead scientific projects and provide full analytical testing support including method development, validation and transfer.
· Independently performs analytical testing
· Coordinates all aspects of method development, method optimization/validation and method transfers
· Interface with clients on scientific issues, study design, and project technical requirements
· Provides technical guidance and training to staff.
· Leads analytical (procedural and instrumental) troubleshooting sessions.
· Plan, direct and implement improvements in systems and processes.
· Assists in preparation and implementation of SOPs and quality systems.
· Reviews, interprets, and analyzes data for technical, quality and compliance to protocols, methods, SOPs, client criteria and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
· Performs self and peer review of the data for accuracy and compliance with reporting requirements prior to submission to QA and issuance to customers.
Are you a subject matter expert in extractables & leachables and you want to grow your career with a growing company? Then you should have:
· Bachelors Degree in relevant field (i.e. Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry)
· 5+ years experience that provides the knowledge and skills to perform the job
· Significant industry experience within an analytical testing laboratory and GMP environment is essential
· Experienced in method development and validation
· This person should be an SME in Extractables & Leachables and running E&L projects, developing methods, etc
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong technical mentoring skills
· Understanding of projects and budgets
· Ability to plan, organize and work to deadlines
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671