Responsible for the management oversight and monitoring of verification visits in relation to several programmes managed by my client across a range of government Departments. Depending on business needs within the Compliance Audit and Risk directorate, the post holder will be expected to work interchangeably across a diverse range of business areas .
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A Qualified Accountant
- Proven experience as an internal or external auditor for at least 5 years
- Excellent financial management experience
- Evidence of producing high quality reports within prescribed timescales
- High level of organisational and administrative experience and skills
- Experience of working independently as a part of a team
- Presentation skills and experience
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook coupled with CAD, programme databases, SharePoint portals
- Drivers licence & access to a car
Contact Natasha Bevan today to hear more about this exciting opportunity.