Recruit Island are currently seeking a Auditor for their client who is based in Dublin City Centre. This is a fixed term contract position running from the 25th January 2021 to 23rd April 2021.
Annual Salary: €49,845
Annual Leave: 29 Days
Weekly Hours: 37
Contract: 25th January 2021 to 23rd April 2021
- Assist the Senior Auditor in effectively delivering audits and/or reporting topics in compliance with the client requirements (standards and budgets) including taking responsibility for end-to-end delivery of some audits/projects
- Planning, executing and reporting financial and other audit/reporting work to client standards and in a timely manner.
- Developing (or assisting in developing) audit/examination approaches as required
- Where appropriate, undertaking supervision, review and/or other activities where required.
- Maintaining and updating professional knowledge by identification of own training and development needs, updating skills and attending relevant training courses as agreed with manager
- Responsibility for client relationships (level of responsibility appropriate to client category)
- Providing written material which is clear and concise and addresses the relevant issues.
- Exercising appropriate judgment in providing conclusions and meaningful recommendations
Contracted personnel are required to be members of an accountancy body recognised in Ireland as well as possessing a minimum of one-year post qualification experience.
Good oral and written communication skills are essential. The contracted personnel will need to be able to communicate effectively and in a professional manner when dealing with clients. Written communication skills are required for drafting reports on the audit and management letters.
It is highly desirable that contracted personnel should also have the following skills:
Technical Ability - A good understanding of technical auditing and accounting issues as well as auditing experience within the past five years.
Public Sector Accounting/Auditing – Experience of auditing and/or accounting in the public sector.
Specific Competencies – Evidence of good analytical and decision-making skills and an ability to deliver results in auditing/accounting environments.
IT Skills - Good IT skills are essential with particular experience of working in an electronic audit working papers environment.
It is a requirement that the person appointed will have the capacity to carry out any functions or combination of functions attaching to any Auditor
If you are interested in this position please submit your application today!
Closing Date for applications is January 7th 2021.
Audit Planning, External Auditing, Auditing, Internal Auditing, Process Audit, Quality audit, Audit, Internal Investigation, Management Quality Systems